“Help People. Make Friends. Have Fun!”
That’s the Mission Statement and it pairs nicely with a relentless passion for quality from start to finish (with a good nudge of caffeine, of course). We’ve created an internal culture that values fun, creativity, and integrity, and we seek employees who believe in the culture as much as our owners do. Focusing our energy on building meaningful, rewarding customer relationships and striving to give our customers more than they expect stems directly from the core of who we are.
Owners David Morris and Chris Heyer started Dillanos as a small coffee cart in front of their dad’s convenience store. It has become a national, award-winning coffee roaster–and the roaster behind many of the best and most celebrated specialty coffee retailers in America. We’ve grown into a thriving company of 80+ employees headquartered in a Sumner, Washington-based roasting facility, nearing 124,000 square feet.
Chris and David describe their success, “it’s been a journey and continues to be the best ride of our lives!”
Your success as part of the Dillanos team is based first on living out our Mission and Core Values. And second? Well, you gotta be great at your job. If we’re on the same page here, come check out our employment opportunities.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plans with Company Match
- Insurance available for Long-Term Disability, Life, Accident, and AD&D
- Health & Wellness Reimbursements
- Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off after 60 days
- Company Paid Holidays
- Dillanos Family Fund – Employee Hardship Program
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Sponsored Child through ChildFund International for each Employee
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Lots of Company-Wide Gatherings, Team Outings, and Fun Events
- Get up to $22.00 to spend each month on coffee or retail merchandise
- Employee Discount
- Unlimited Coffee Consumption!