Wholesale Account FAQ's
- I want to set up a wholesale account. How do I get started?
It's simple! At Dillanos, our goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to do business with us. If you are interested in becoming a Dillanos customer, feel free to give us a call for more information (253)826-1807. When you call, a sales representative will answer all your questions, and tailor a program specific to your needs. Once you have made the decision to use Dillanos, you will have a dedicated team working together for your success.
- Do you have organic or directly-traded coffees?
We offer a wide variety of organic single origin coffees, organic blends and also select offerings of our One Harvest Project direct relationship coffees. The One Harvest Project is designed to create a sustainable and profitable supply chain that benefits everyone from the producer all the way to the retailer. We pay well above market price for all our One Harvest coffees using a verifiable, transparent process. We celebrate the farms and people who grow our coffees by sharing their stories with our customers.
- What are your prices?
Just contact any of our specialty coffee consultants. They would be happy to share with you our pricing system and explain the discounts that may be available to you.
- Do you offer consulting services?
At Dillanos we offer a unique Business Development Department dedicated to helping retailers meet their full potential, from business-building tools, branding and marketing partnerships, Barista training to coffee educational programs.
- Do you ship coffee out of state?
We offer two convenient delivery options:
1. Free local delivery! All items delivered on a weekly basis within our delivery area (WA & OR I-5 corridor) Minimum coffee order of $150 = Free Shipping.
2. Free nationwide shipping! Guaranteed 3-day transit on coffee orders (contiguous US). Orders over $150 = Free Shipping, orders less than $150 = $8.75 shipping fee.
- Can you offer me credit terms?
Terms of Net 7 to Net 30 are available based on approval of your credit application (please allow two weeks for processing). We also offer payment by Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Where are your coffees sourced?
We source our coffee from the finest estates and cooperatives in each of the major coffee growing regions. See our One Harvest Project to find information on some of the coffee farmers that we partner with for our relationship driven coffees.
- Why do some coffees cost more than others?
There are many factors that go into determining the price of a coffee, but the largest is supply and demand. Each country of origin can only produce a certain amount of coffee a year, and a small amount of this coffee meets the quality standards of the specialty coffee industry. If there is a bad storm, frost, or drought it will lower the amount of good coffee exported, which will drive the price up. If conditions are great and the farms receive rain and sun at just the right time, the abundance of quality coffee will lower the price. Other factors include the cost of labor and fertilizers, and proper irrigation at the farms.
- I need directions. Where are you located?
Click here for a map & driving directions.
- Do you have printed hot and cold cups?
To view our products, click here.